The state-of-the-art R&S®EM510 HF DIGITAL WIDEBAND RECEIVER HF Digital Wideband Receiver is a fully digitized HF receiver and covers the frequency range from 9 kHz to 32 MHz.
Excellent RF characteristics and a wide dynamic range combined with powerful digital signal processing are the basis for optimal system solutions.
- Wideband operation
- I/Q data up to 10 MHz bandwidth
- Demodulation up to 10 MHz bandwidth
- 30 IF filters (bandwidths from 100 Hz to 10 MHz)
- Panorama scan up to 34 GHz/s or 600 000 channels/s
- Frequency/memory scan up to 1500 channels/s
- IF panorama with up to 9.6 MHz span
- Video panorama, AM, FM, AM², FM², I/Q, I/Q²
- Audio filters: notch, noise suppression, bandpass
- Dual-channel analog video output (AM, FM)
- ITU measurements
- LAN interface (SCPI)