Each R&S®ESIB combines the high sensitivity, large dynamic range and selectivity of a high-end EMI test receiver with the flexibility and speed of a top-class spectrum analyzer.
The R&S®ESIB EMI test receivers fully comply with the basic standard CISPR 16-1-1 and carry out measurements in conformance with all civil and military EMI standards such as CISPR, EN, VDE, ANSI, FCC, BS, ETS, VCCI, MIL-STD, VG, DEF-STAN, etc.
- Frequency range 20 Hz to 7 GHz, 26.5 GHz or 40 GHz, depending on model
- Very high sensitivity (NF typ. 10 dB)
- Excellent large-signal immunity (1 dB comp.: +10 dBm)
- Low measurement uncertainty (< 1 dB up to 1 GHz)
- High measurement speed and result processing (min. meas. time 100 μs)
- Low inherent noise (<-3 dBµV)
The upper frequency limit of the R&S®ESIB26 and R&S®ESIB40 can be extended up to 110 GHz by means of external mixers (options R&S®FSE-B21 and mixers R&S®FS-Zxx required).
Scope of application
Each R&S®ESIB offers features and test routines for the various stages of product development as well as for the final EMC certification tests.
The main users of the R&S®ESIB are
- EMC test houses and service providers
- Governmental organizations
- Safety standard authorities
- Large industrial development and EMC labs (e.g. automotive)