R&S®SMY - the ideal generator for receiver measurements ...
Signal generators of the R&S®SMY family from Rohde & Schwarz are cost-effective instruments for testing AM, FM and jM receivers as well as for component measurements. Two models are available:
- R&S®SMY01 with a frequency range from 9 kHz to 1040 MHz
- R&S®SMY02 from 9 kHz to 2080 MHz
Designed exclusively for the main applications of signal generators by cutting out the unnecessaries, R&S®SMY features an outstanding price/performance ratio. Thanks to its comprehensive basic features and excellent signal characteristics, it is an economical solution for universal use in lab, production and servicing environments.
- Level range -140 dBm to +13 dBm 19 dBm overrange) *), sufficient even for receivers of highest sensitivity
- High level accuracy and low RF leakage allowing accurate and undegraded sensitivity measurements
- FM-DC with high accuracy of carrier frequency for testing pagers and receivers fitted with digital squelches
- Low SSB phase noise and high spurious rejection for all in-channel and blocking measurements
- Low residual FM affording ample of margin for S/N measurements
- Modulation generator 1 Hz to 500 kHz for modulation frequency response measurements
- Stereo channel separation of 50 dB and low harmonic distortion for testing FM stereo receivers