Dynamic Scenario Simulation with the R&S®SMU200A
Dynamic scenario simulation
- Tower-to-aircraft mode simulating aircraft take-off, fly-by and landing
- User-defined mode for ultimate flexibility in vehicle and trajectory simulation
- Ship-to-ship mode simulating common naval maneuvers
Flexible signal generation
- Array of predefined communications standards
- Customizable modulation schemes including userdefined data lists
- Creation, loading and playing of any arbitrary waveform, e.g. from MATLAB®
- No expensive, time-consuming field/flight tests
- Signal generation and scenario simulation in single instrument for greatly simplified test setup
- Future-ready with full spectrum coverage from 100 kHz to 6 GHz
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team