R&S®AMU200A Baseband Signal Generator and Fading Simulator Operating Manual
This manual provides a detailed description of the R&S®AMU200A functions and hardware options.
It covers the following topics:
- Instructions on how to use and setup up the instrument (Getting Started)
- Configuring the internal baseband source, including ARB, MCCW, etc.
- Adding noise and impairing the signal
- Signal input and output
- File and data management
- BERT/BLER measurement
- Network and remote control operation
- Remote control command description
- Trouble shooting and error messages
- Corresponding manuals of the Digital Standards, available for download
- R&S®AMU200A Data Sheet - specifications of the base unit
- Digital Standards for Signal Generators Data Sheet - specifications of the digital standards
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team