R&S®SMA100A Operating Manual
This operating manual provides a detailed description of the R&S®SMA100A functions, including its hardware options.
It covers the following topics:
- Instructions on how to use and set up the R&S®SMA100A (Quick Start Guide)
- Information on how to operate the instrument
- Instructions on how to perform measurements
- Configuring the RF signal, including analog modulations, list and sweep mode
- File and data management
- General instrument functions
- Network and remote control operation
- Remote control commands description
- Trouble shooting and error messages
Tip: The online version is meant for immediate display (no download required).
Refer also to the R&S®SMA100A Data Sheet for the specifications of the instrument.
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team