R&S®SMBV100A Vector Signal Generator Operating Manual
This operating manual describes the R&S®SMBV100A functions, including its hardware options.
It covers the following topics:
- Preparing for use and basic information on how to set up the R&S®SMBV100A
- Overview of all elements of the front and rear panels
- Basic information on how to set up the R&S®SMBV100A
- Information on how to operate the R&S®SMBV100A in a network
- Baseband signal generation, arbitrary waveform generator and custom digital modulation (options R&S®SMBV-B10/B50/B51/B55)
- Phase Coherence (R&S®SMBV-B90)
- Hard disk (R&S®SMBV-B92)
- Baseband Input (R&S®SMBV-K18)
- Pulse Modulator and Pulse Generator (R&S®SMBV-K22/K23)
- Multi Carrier CW (R&S®SMBV-K61)
- I/Q Impairments and AWGN (R&S®SMBV-K62)
- Waveform Package (R&S®SMBV-K200)
- Basic information on remote control operation
- Remote control commands
Tip: The online version is meant for immediate display (no download required).
- R&S®SMBV100A Data Sheet - specifications of the base unit
- Corresponding manuals of the Digital Standards, also available for download.
- Digital Standards for Signal Generators Data Sheet - specifications of the digital standards
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team