R&S®SMW-K54/-K86 IEEE 802.11 (WLAN) User ManualIEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE 802.11ac
This manual describes the WLAN IEEE 802.11 software options of the vector signal generator R&S®SMW200A:
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (R&S®SMW-K54)
- IEEE 802.11ac (R&S®SMW-K86)
It covers the following topics:
- Background information on basic terms and principles
- Concise description of all available functions and settings
- Instructions on how to operate the applications via remote control
- Description of the application-specific remote control commands
Refer to the Digital Standards for Signal Generators - Data Sheet for additional information on the specifications.
Tip: The R&S®SMW200A User Manual (online version) contains the documentation for the base unit and all options for immediate display (no download required).
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team