- Measurement of over-the-air (OTA) performance in line with CTIA, 3GPP, Wi-Fi Alliance, CWG, PTCRB standards and test cases
- Various standard models of wireless performance test chambers (WPTC)
- Support for all important wireless technologies, including cellular and non-cellular technologies
- Test time optimization (sequencer within R&S®AMS32 system software, spiral scan, RSS-based TIS tests)
- Ability to perform pre-compliant radiated spurious emission scans with R&S®EMC32 system software
- Turnkey solution including OTA anechoic chamber including positioners, R&S®AMS32 system software, and R&S test equipment
- Cost-effective OTA verification of MIMO-enabled devices with R&S Decomposition method
The R&S®EMC32/R&S®AMS32 Measurement Software contains open source software packages. Copies of the respective licenses are included in the 'R&S®EMC32 and R&S®AMS32 Measurement Software Open Source Acknowledgement'.- Please refer to the Download/Software area of this web site.