The ELCRODAT products from Rohde & Schwarz protect voice and data communications in digital and analog networks of armed forces and government authorities for all German and NATO security classifications.
The ELCRODAT 4-2 is a fully ruggedized tactical crypto device used to encrypt and decrypt voice and data communications for all German and NATO security classifications. Since it is TEMPEST-proof, it is interoperable with HF/VHF/UHF radio, satellite communications and line transmission equipment. It is ideal for deployment on stationary and mobile platforms in rugged terrain and in naval and airborne environments.
The French navy uses the ELCRODAT 4-2 as part of its RIFAN II program (réseau IP de la force aéronavale). The encryption device has also been qualified for operation in advanced airborne platforms such as the Eurocopter Tiger (in Germany and Spain) and the A400M transport aircraft (in Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Great Britain, Luxembourg and Turkey). The MMC3000, a variant of the encryption device aimed at the global market, is in demand by customers outside Europe.
- Voice and data encryption from the highest German security levels up to COSMIC TOP SECRET
- Protects HF/VHF/UHF, satellite communications and line transmission
- Fully rugged, tamper protected, TEMPEST-proof
- Stationary and mobile deployment in all military branches (army, navy, air force)
- Multi-Remote Control Software for Windows 7 und MIL-Bus
- Approved for all German and NATO classification levels