LTE/LTE-Advanced PartnersRohde & Schwarz is partnering with other well-known companies in the industry to provide customers with the best possible solutions.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, intellectual property (IP) and services used in semiconductor design, verification and manufacturing. Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, implementation, verification, IP, manufacturing and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions helps address the key challenges designers and manufacturers face today, such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. Synopsys’ system-level design portfolio includes SPW and System Studio algorithm design & analysis tools as well as over 3000 models, including LTE/LTE-Advanced Libraries. Synopsys is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has more than 65 offices located throughout North America, Europe, Japan, Asia and India.
The LTE/LTE-Advanced collaboration offers:
- Acceleration of LTE and LTE-Advanced wireless system design and verification while reducing risk for standards compliance
- Synopsys contributes its strength in algorithm design and verification solutions, including standard-compliant reference libraries
- Rohde & Schwarz contributes proven test and measurement solutions
- Synopsys’ LTE and LTE-Advanced libraries are verified against Rohde & Schwarz’s test and measurement solutions, increasing designer confidence in achieving standards compliance.
- The collaboration reduces time-to-first-test and creates more efficient interaction between algorithm designers and hardware testers.
Link -> Press Release
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team