FAQs from Rohde & Schwarz

Connecting Power Sensors


Are the NRP-Zxx power sensors compatible with the ZVH?



To connect NRP-Zxx power sensors, you need the ZVH-K9 option and the NRP-Z4 USB adapter cable.

The power sensors can also be connected to a PC using the NRP-Z4 USB adapter cable.

To connect FSH-Zxx power sensors, you only need the ZVH-K9 option.

To connect FSH-Zxx power sensors to a PC, use the FSH-Z101 USB adapter cable (for the FSH-Z1/-Z18) or the FSH-Z144 USB adapter cable (for the FSH-Z14/-Z44)