R&S®RTO User Manual
The User Manual provides a complete and detailed description of the R&S RTO functionality and usage:
- Getting started
- Acquisition and setup
- Display and general instrument setup
- Measurements, mathematics, reference waveforms
- Mask testing and Search functions
- Protocol analysis (I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, Audio, MIL, ARINC, RFFE, MDIO, USB, Ethernet, Manchester/NRZ Custom, 8b/10b, SENT, D-PHY)
- Logic analysis (MSO)
- I/Q software interface
- Jitter analysis and CDR
- Power analysis
- Network and remote operation
- Remote commands reference and basics of remote control
For specifications, refer to the data sheet.
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team