R&S®SMB100A RF and Microwave Signal Generator Operating Manual
The operating manual provides a detailed description of the R&S®SMB100A functions and hardware options.
It covers the following topics:
- Instructions on how to use and set up the R&S®SMB100A (Quick Start Guide)
- Information on how to operate the instrument
- Configuring the RF signal, including analog modulations, list and sweep mode
- Instructions on how to perform measurements
- File and data management
- General instrument functions
- Network and remote contol operation
- Basic information on remote control operation and command description
- Trouble shooting and error messages
Tip: The online version is meant for immediate display (no download required).
R&S®SMB100A Quick Start Guide - instructions on how to use and setup up the instrument.
R&S®SMB100A Data Sheet- specifications of the base unit
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team