R&S®SMF100A Microwave Signal Generator Operating Manual
This operating manual provides a detailed description of the R&S®SMF100A functions, including its hardware options.
It covers the following topics:
- instructions on how to use and set up the R&S®SMF100A (Quick Start Guide)
- information on how to operate the instrument
- instructions on how to perform measurements
- configuring the RF signal, including analog modulations, list and sweep mode
- file and data management
- general instrument functions
- network and remote control operation
- remote control commands description
- trouble shooting and error messages
Tip: The online version is meant for immediate display (no download required).
Refer also to the R&S®SMF100A Data Sheet for the specifications of the instrument.
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team