R&S®SMW200A User Manual
This manual provides a detailed description of the R&S®SMW200A functions and hardware options.
It covers the following topics:
- Instructions on how to use and setup up the instrument (Getting Started)
- Signal Routing and System Configuration
- Configuring the Internal Baseband Source, including ARB, MCCW, etc.
- Adding Noise (AWGN) and Impairing the Signal
- Applying I/Q Vector Modulation
- Configuring the RF Signal, including Analog Modulations, List and Sweep Mode, etc.
- Monitoring the Signal Characteristics
- File and Data Management
- General Instrument Functions
- Network and Remote Control Operation
- Remote Control Commands Description
- Troubleshooting and Error Messages
- Summary of New Features for experienced R&S®SMU200A Users
- Reference Information
- Corresponding manuals of the Digital Standards, available for download
- R&S®SMW200A Data Sheet - specifications of the base unit
- Digital Standards for Signal Generators Data Sheet - specifications of the digital standards
Your request was successfully sent!
We will get in touch with you soon.
Your Rohde & Schwarz Team